PDA

View Full Version : TSA Announces New Sexual Molestation Protocols

The Publisher
10-29-2010, 07:14 AM
In the past TSA has directed their cast members to feel up passengers with the backs of their hands.

To market their mayhem, they call these sexual assaults "enhanced pat-downs".

Apparently they were not getting enough of their same-sex jollies, so now so they can better feel up your rear and genitalia, the Transportation Insecurity Administration has directed their cast members to feel passengers up with the front of their hands.

Because they have perfected the art of propaganda, they claim that they will not grope crotches, etc. That this is another in a long list of their lies that they have already been caught ingoring the made-for media claim.

This is how the underwear bomber got explosives on board, by hiding them in the area that TSA claims they will not search with their new groping protocols. So what's the point?! They want to feel you up more!

We're already hearing reports that TSA cast members are retaliating against passengers who refuse to have nude body photos taken of them by then forcing them to be sexually groped as punishment.

Rosemary Kirpatrick is a CNN employee who recently was groped at an airport in Orlando, Florida after trying to smuggle an underwire bra onto a passenger plane.

According to Kirpatrick, a female TSA cast member groped her breasts, groped her stomach, groped her rear, then groped her crotch.

"I am appalled and disgusted at the new search procedures and the fact that passengers have not been made aware of the new invasive steps prior to entering the security area," Fitzpatrick wrote. "It appears once you enter the security area, passengers forfeit their rights. There were no signs, video information, etc. at the entrance of the security area the airport. Why?" said Kirpatrick in a written statement.

"I felt helpless, I felt violated, and I felt humiliated," Fitzpatrick said.

In a report on WJLA Channel 7 News reported that TSA screenrs who didn't wan to give their names admitted that at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport women were being selected for private screening based on breast size and strip-searched. The searches were required after screeners kicked equipment to set off alarms.

"In a sense, they were being raped," one TSA screener said. Strip searches were being conducted in a stairwell, WJLA reported, but were moved to a supervisor's private office where the nude festivities could and were recorded on a hidden camera.

acelockco
10-31-2010, 02:14 AM
More of our rights being violated by our government, when is the madness going to stop?

lottie
10-31-2010, 05:12 PM
Brilliant and hilarious :D :D

acelockco
11-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Brilliant and hilarious :D :D

You won't think so when some bullish woMAN starts touching your private areas. Unless you are into that type of thing.

The Publisher
11-02-2010, 05:47 PM
Ace, the idea that some high school dropout with too much power and no matching brains, or worse, some guy hanging on my gear is most revolting.

In fairness to Papa, I suppose this is a semi-political rant on my part....:o

acelockco
11-03-2010, 01:19 AM
LMAO!!

Maybe soon they will give us sodium thiopental when they question us to be sure.

lars2923
11-03-2010, 11:07 AM
The minute I get groped, I'm groping back!

acelockco
11-05-2010, 01:00 AM
The minute I get groped you most likely won't hear from me again as I will be in jail for kicking a TSA agent's teeth in.