PDA

View Full Version : Video--Cozumel, Mexico

JoeBubbles
10-25-2010, 12:21 AM
Take four minutes and plunge into one of the best dive spots in the Caribbean--Cozumel, Mexico! Sites we visit are Colombia, Punta Tunich, Santa Rosa and Paradise. We see schools of Snappers and Grunts, Flounder, Spiny Lobsters, Spotted Trunkfish, coral pinnacles, richly coloured sponges, swim-throughs, Scrawled and White Spotted Filefish, Gray, French and Queen Angelfish, a giant green Moray Eel, Barracuda, Parrotfish, Blue Tang, Butterflyfish, stingrays and more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPotdLi5B7w

Available in 720p HD. Allow to fully download for smooth playback

The Publisher
10-25-2010, 04:05 AM
Hey Joe, nice video! It came out really crisp and sharp...thanks for embedding it!

JoeBubbles
10-27-2010, 12:48 AM
Thank you. Just a bit of trivia--Klemens, who is a big video contributor to this forum, was my PADI O/W instructor back in 2004.

The Publisher
10-27-2010, 12:59 AM
Thank you. Just a bit of trivia--Klemens, who is a big video contributor to this forum, was my PADI O/W instructor back in 2004.

Ah, it's a small world....did you get certified in Moalboal?

JoeBubbles
10-27-2010, 01:12 AM
I did indeed get certified in Moalboal.

The Publisher
10-27-2010, 02:43 AM
Pescador Island diving sure interests me if I can time it with a sardine run....

JoeBubbles
10-27-2010, 03:02 AM
Pescador Island diving sure interests me if I can time it with a sardine run....

I'm thankful for having that chance last April. I'm now looking forward to dive Apo Reef at year-end.

klemens Gann
10-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Hi Joe,
nice to see you here. Good that you also found a way to capture some of the beauty from down below. Thanks for sharing the cozumel footage, very different reef fishes compared to the Philippines.
Best regards,
Klemens