PDA

View Full Version : Shark Trip 9/25-10/1/ 2010

TN DIVER
08-13-2010, 02:33 AM
Join us September 25 – October 1, 2010, for a Tiger Shark Trip to Tiger Beach and the outer reefs along the Little Bahamas Banks. The cost of the trip is 2805.00 USD and includes diving for Tiger, Great Hammerhead, Lemon and Caribbean Reef Sharks for 5 days. We will spend 7 nights aboard the M/V Shear Water with all food, beverages, tanks, weights and air fills included. Nitrox is available for $100.00 if you want it, but you wont need it. It is not a cruise ship but an adventure vessel. The boat will depart and return to West Palm Beach, Florida where there are hassle free flights available in and out. The airport is 20 minutes to the boat. This trip is planned for underwater photographers and experienced divers who have an interest in sharks and close - up action. There will be no cage and you will be underwater with several large sharks that are baited to provide the safest interaction you might ever experience. This trip provides some of the most exciting, extreme, and rewarding diving you might ever do. I can guarantee that you will return with a new appreciation of sharks and if you are a photographer you will return with great images.
We will spend some time taking images of Tiger Sharks and Lemon sharks topside with cameras trying to get bite shots as the sharks chase after bait on the surface, as well as a chance to swim with dolphins.
Tiger Beach is located about 25 miles north of Grand Bahamas Island is near the western side of the Little Bahamas Banks. The M/V Shear Water is owned and operated by Jim Abernethy. Jim and his professional crew have been diving the Bahamain waters for the past 15 years and taking divers on these adventures for almost as many years. Jim and his crew are some of the most skilled and experienced shark operators in the world and have an excellent record for getting All food and drink is provided along with snacks throughout the day. divers close up with sharks. If you are serious in participating please contact Steven Anderson – (615)335-1494 or thecreech@cs.com.

Not included :
*Liquor – No alcoholic beverages provided other than wine with dinner
*Additional fees for Bahamas taxes – $ 110.00 US per person, payable by cash or credit card.
* A fuel surcharge will be added and determined at the time of the trip
*Crew gratuities – 15% of charter price is standard

acelockco
08-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Sounds like an amazing adventure and I wish I had an extra $6000 for my wife and myself. Oh well, have a great time.

Ace