PDA

View Full Version : Raja Ampat Liveaboard reviews wanted.

AlMitch
05-20-2010, 07:33 AM
Hi merry bubbles makers.

My wife and I are planning a trip to Raja Ampat, seems like the place to dive these days!

OK my question is simply this has anyone dived on the Felicia or done a trip with Komodo Sailing aboard the Tidak Apa Apa?? They are two of the boats that could be described as "budget". And was hoping to hear some feed back.

We would love to travel aboard the Seahorse or Arenui but I'd have to sell a kidney!!!

I read a thread a while back stating that we show have a Live Aboard review thread for each section and I completely agree.

Cheers
Al

The Publisher
05-20-2010, 02:36 PM
Haven't been on that boat, but i agree, the Arenui looks spectacular.

acelockco
05-20-2010, 06:56 PM
Raja Ampat Liveaboard? Wow, no matter how you look at that, it is going to be a great trip. I can't wait to hear what liveaboard you decide to go with and how it is. It will be amazing, for sure.

You may have to be the first to write a review.

AlMitch
06-24-2010, 03:19 AM
Wow by the lack of replies I can only conclude either NO-ONE on this forum has been to Raja Ampat, OR that some have and they dont want anyone else going so are keeping very quiet!

acelockco
06-24-2010, 03:39 AM
I don't think any of us have been there, or if someone here has they have not been online in a long while.

Sorry you have not found the help you were looking for.

greenturtle
06-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Haven't been there myself, but had freinds that went there that did Liveaboard on the Archipelago Adventurer II. The diving is fantastic though.

acelockco
06-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Haven't been there myself, but had freinds that went there that did Liveaboard on the Archipelago Adventurer II. The diving is fantastic though.

Can you contact them and ask them what they thought? I am sure they would love to tell you all about the trip.

greenturtle
06-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Can you contact them and ask them what they thought? I am sure they would love to tell you all about the trip.

Just Google "Liveaboard on the Archipelago Adventurer II" and you will find all the juciy stuff about the trip :)

Selena Cobrin
11-07-2014, 09:26 AM
Just Google "Liveaboard on the Archipelago Adventurer II" and you will find all the juciy stuff about the trip :)

Hi Mitch, Raja Ampat Liveaboard is very wonderful place for dive underwater in indonesia , I had also visited that place and dive with friends in underwater . Thanks DiveAdventuresAsia (http://www.diveadventuresasia.com/raja-ampat-liveaboard/) for great Summer package .!!!