PDA

View Full Version : Scuba shirts - Thanks everyone

weston
05-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I am just following up share my thanks for so many of you ordering our products. I sincerely hope that you are enjoying them and sharing the humor with your dive buddies and friends.

Also thanks for the encouragement and feedback. I’m glad you all liked the splash of pirate, gravity sucks and stress is water soluble designs.

That being said and after lots of feedback we took your advice. Great product bad website!.

So without and further fanfare we present to you the new improved, super fantastic and well even not bad web site at ascubashirt.com (http://AscubaShirt.com).

So swing by tell us what you think, good or bad,
Wes
wes@AscubaShirt.com

The Publisher
05-19-2010, 03:37 PM
Nice graphic design....

http://images6.cafepress.com/product/438260596v0_350x350_Front_Color-Natural.jpg

lottie
05-23-2010, 06:12 PM
brilliant t-shirt designs Wes, If i had some spare dosh, I would gladly purchase one (maybe two) of those T's. I'll be bookmarking your website for future reference.

Good website too, nicely laid-out, clear and simple (my thesis was in HCI design)

Keep up the good work :)

acelockco
05-23-2010, 10:38 PM
(my thesis was in HCI design)

Oh are you one of those people that messed with the keyboards splitting them in 1/2 and such......just kidding with ya'. Glad to see you back online Lottie.

lottie
05-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Ace, HCI design has nothing to do with splitting keyboards - it's to do with how users interact with a piece of software (MS Word, this website, photoshop etc), with aspects of cognitive psychology.

okay... back to the subject in hand after that short recess. Who's nicked all the popcorn!!

acelockco
05-24-2010, 07:56 PM
Ace, HCI design has nothing to do with splitting keyboards - it's to do with how users interact with a piece of software (MS Word, this website, photoshop etc), with aspects of cognitive psychology.

okay... back to the subject in hand after that short recess. Who's nicked all the popcorn!!

I was under the impression that HCI had to do with all aspects of how people interact with computers which would include both hardware and software. Maybe you only studied one aspect of it, but input devices are a huge part of HCI. Although HCI does not focus on ergonomics of those devices.

So my earlier post in regards to the keyboard split was not really 100% appropriate, I still thought it to be an entertaining and funny statement.

Popcorn? Did someone say popcorn? I would like some!

raeskates
05-28-2010, 04:13 PM
Nice website and easy to use. I like that all of the sayings are on the left, so you can see what is available easily. With that said, there is an error on one of them. It says "My life in not on pause" instead of "is". The product is correct, it's just the listing that is wrong.

Rae