PDA

View Full Version : This could be underwater love....

greenturtle
03-14-2010, 06:12 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1257187/Marriage-proposal-aquarium-groom-learns-scuba-dive-secret.html

This could be underwater love... Marriage proposal in an aquarium after groom learns to scuba dive in secret

11th March 2010

It all went rather swimmingly as far as marriage proposals go.

Wang Jian decided to take the plunge and popped the question from inside an aquarium, while his girlfriend looked on in shock.
Mr Jian, 28, had been taking diving lessons in secret for two months before taking her to the Fuzhou Zuohai Aquarium in the Fujian province of China.

He told Xie Wenzhen, 24, they were going to witness a friend propose to his girlfriend.
'Jian said we should go along to get some tips - then he left me in front of the giant water tank saying he was going to get some drinks,' she said.
'Suddenly a boy holding a bunch of flowers appeared in the water, and two other divers behind him opened a scroll, reading: "Please marry me!".

'I was totally stunned as I realised that the man in the tank was my boyfriend.

'I never expected I would be taking such a leading role in the proposal. I'm so happy.'
She put her hands to his and then kissed him through the aquarium glass to signal her acceptance