PDA

View Full Version : Hi – New from the UK

stevesparkes
03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Hi all I’ve just joined the forum.

I guess I’m what you could call a fair weather diver; I’ve been diving for about three years now and I’m qualified to PADI Master Scuba Diver. I tend to do more holiday diving than UK diving, mainly because I love diving holidays and good visibility in warm water. I’m a very keen ‘holiday’ underwater photographer and love taking photographs of fish and coral.

I dive with my wife who is a very keen diver and is in the process of becoming a PADI instructor.

I’m not a very active forum user but look forward to reading about other people’s diving experiences and chatting with like minded people.

I live in the UK, North Hampshire and belong to Divecrew diving club.

The Publisher
03-10-2010, 02:02 PM
Hey Steve, thanks for joining up.

I know what you mean about fair weather diving. It is hard to tear one's self away from tropical paradise diving!

Glad to have you...

Cheers

lottie
04-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Hi Steve,
Welcome to the forums. Feel free to dive right in.

sharonk868
04-19-2010, 09:58 AM
Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

The Publisher
04-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Sharon,

Yes, we welcome all divers, but we often get people joining up who aren't divers who spam the community with hyperlinks to things unrelated to diving, all for the purposes of search engine ranking. We obviously delete and ban those who aren't divers who do that.