PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer Indonesia diver

reko
01-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Hi all,

I join here to add my knowledge and network among scuba divers around the world. I usually dive around my country or neighborhood, well.. yes... I never do cold water dive ... :-), always in warm water.

Currently I also has a dive resort in small island, called Tinabo, in South Sulawesi, Indonesia. Check my website www.tinaboisland.com if you interest to come.. :-)

Reko

The Publisher
01-17-2010, 01:29 AM
Hello Reko, welcome to the SMN Community.

We have an Indonesia section if you want to talk about that resort...we would all be interested, as most of us know about North Sulawesi diving, but not south. And do post photos!

acelockco
01-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Hi all,

I join here to add my knowledge and network among scuba divers around the world. I usually dive around my country or neighborhood, well.. yes... I never do cold water dive ... :-), always in warm water.

Currently I also has a dive resort in small island, called Tinabo, in South Sulawesi, Indonesia. Check my website www.tinaboisland.com if you interest to come.. :-)

Reko

Reko,

Welcome to our forum. I took a look at your website and thought the photos look amazing. It looks like your site is a work in progress, so keep us informed about any updates.

One thing that I noticed on your site was how clear the water was. In fact one of the photos had a statement about that. I don't think I have ever seen water that clear, really amazing.

Please post some more info on diving in the area when you get the opportunity. I would love to know what the dive conditions are like. Are there wrecks? Artificial or real? Reefs? Walls? Depths? Water temperatures? Currents? Shore diving? Boat diving? Types of dive boats used? Types of equipment available? Training? Also what is the closest major airport?

Ace