PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Caught With Explosives at Meadows Field Airport!

The Publisher
01-06-2010, 01:20 AM
January 5th, 2010

Today the hair trigger government monkeys closed down a California airport terminal and diverted flights after food-sniffing dogs detected the odor of well, food. In this instance, they called them bomb-sniffing dogs.

After the dogs alerted to the smell of what the government claimed were traces of explosives, two Transportation Security Theater Administration employees claimed they felt ill and needed to go to the hospital for treatment after being exposed to "explosives vapors", but have now recovered from their near fatal inhalation of vapors from what turned out to be natural honey carried by a passenger.

Michael Whorf, a spokes-buffoon for the Kern County Sheriff's Department said "We're continuing to investigate what caused these test results to come up the way they have and to find out what's in the bottles,"

Um, I will go out on a big limb and say what was possibly inside the bottles were....honey?

Whorf said Ramirez, the passenger with the weaponized honey who was detained for questioning, had been booked on a flight to Milwaukee with a connection through San Francisco but that authorities were still checking out his story and that he was being cooperative.

He cooperated no doubt by sharing recipes and folk remedies for colds using honey and how to use honey in cascaded centrifuges to condense uranium hexafloride gas into weaponized U-238

acelockco
01-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Thank you for posting. I just got home a few hours ago from flying. While away I was watching the President speak about how security is going to be bumped up at the airports now. Well I went through the airport, and I must say the only thing they bumped up is their attitude. They all really seem like they are pissed off before you even get to the screening area. I still feel like all this is a violation of our rights, but I know there is not much I can do except complain. I do however REFUSE to be put into that new full body x-ray scanner machine you showed us!

Papa Bear
01-09-2010, 11:27 PM
We need to take the fight to them! We need to treat this like a war and our enemies like the did in Inglorious Bastards! We need to kill the Mullahs spewing their anti-American crap! A few well placed bullets work better than a "No Fly List" that seems to mean nothing! We need to turn the CIA and contractors loss on the WAR and kill them before us! They hate us and playing nice will not change that, just speeds things up, as we see now! Obamanation is a train wreck waiting to happen! In a WAR you kill the opposition before they kill you!

The crack up is some here seem to see things different when THEY are effected?

The worst is two of the TSA workers claimed the Honey made them sick! How embarrassing is that????? A bunch of 6 dollar an hour fools now paid 30 and soon to be unionized by Obama! :mad2::mad2::mad2:

acelockco
01-10-2010, 06:03 AM
The worst is two of the TSA workers claimed the Honey made them sick! How embarrassing is that?????

Not embarrassing, disgusting!!! I think they should be held criminally liable for theft and insurance fraud. They stole from their employer and they stole from the insurance company that pays their hospital bills.

PISSED!

The Publisher
01-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Yes, punish them by having their photo plastered all over the internet along with a real photo of what they look like in a backscatter scan!