PDA

View Full Version : TSA Strip Search Video Shows Passengers Goods Jiggling

The Publisher
01-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Most of the videos of screen shots of TSA doing their virtual strip searches via X-ray backscatter devices show quite the deliberately toned down images.

In this video, they deliberately toned down the resolution of the woman shown, and it looks like she has a type of underwear on that blocks x-rays.

But notice how the government agent zooms in on body parts?

Now look at the screen footage of the guy being strip searched and photographed. You can see his goods jiggling as he turns...

No self respecting guy will allow this type of x-ray abuse...especially if it is cold in the airport, lol

What the government is doing is marketing this device by toning down the resolution of what it will really see. It is just like making it illegal to drive while talking on cell phones. They start off by saying it was only a $25 fine...guess what it is a year later? $185!

-Airport Body scanner, with detailed genitalia shown (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=972_1262283908)

acelockco
01-01-2010, 05:21 PM
The TSA reminds me of Nazi Germany.......ACHTUNG.....PAPERS!!!!

h2odragon1
01-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Our Government has assured us that these scans will not be available for public use, and will be deleted if the passenger is cleared for travel.
Our Government!!:mad2:

The Publisher
01-02-2010, 11:16 PM
They also told us they will not infringe upon our right to keep and bear arms, they will not give the voter registration to the county for use for mandatory unpaid jury duty, and and a whole host of other lies.

acelockco
01-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Our Government has assured us that these scans will not be available for public use, and will be deleted if the passenger is cleared for travel.

So what?????????

I don't want the TSA to look at my naked parts jiggling, so even if they don't release them to the public someone is still going to see it! It is a huge invasion of my privacy, makes me feel uncomfortable and is just plain wrong.

So how far do we let things go? I mean we can't take a **** without the government telling us what type of paper to use and what direction to wipe it in.