PDA

View Full Version : Video-This is Why Only Body Cavity Searches Will work

The Publisher
12-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Shocking Video Shows How to Make Modern Binary Explosive, Similar to Flight 253's explosives (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=079_1261862556)

The last time I was at an airport, some TSA woman was rifling through my carry-on bag that always has all sorts of metal and electronic gizmos in it.

I told her that until such time they do complete body cavity searches, what TSA was doing accomplished nothing. She replied; "Oh, we can't do do that type of search that would be an invasion of people's privacy." I replied; "What are you talking about?! EVERYTHING you are doing right now is an invasion of privacy!"

The above video reinforces the point that what TSA does is a complete and total waste of time and money.

What they need are bomb sniffing dogs backed up by the puffer machines machines that blow a puff of air across a passenger and then looks for PETN and other chemical agents.

The idea of a body cavity search is unacceptable, yet most people have no problems with letting dogs sniff them. Who doesn't like to see a happy dog?

By the way, all the info in the video is quite well known to terrorists, otherwise we would not shown it.

acelockco
12-27-2009, 07:03 PM
I don't want a dog sniffing me. They are not nice dogs that you can pet or anything like that. I feel that anything the TSA makes you do before getting on an airplane is an invasion of privacy and totally pointless. No matter what they do, the people that want to do these things are going to find a way. And if it isn't an airplane, what about a public bus? You don't have to go through security to go on a public buss, and no one checks your bags...even if they are filled with explosives, guns, or whatever. Maybe the TSA should set up a station on every street corner, that way they can check us every time we leave our houses....you never know, someone could put a bomb in a car and blow up a building with it....oh wait they did that too.

The real question is what are we doing that is making these terrorists attack us? I am sure they are not spending all of this time and money just because they don't like us, we surely must be doing something really bad to piss them off. And we all know that if our government wanted to end these terrorist groups they have the technology and weapons to do this quickly and efficiently, but for some reason we have been at war for 9 years. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: