PDA

View Full Version : Airport Insecurity Workers Allows Muslim Terrorist with Explosives on Board

The Publisher
12-26-2009, 04:24 AM
December 25th, 2009

Romulus, Michigan

Today a Muslim terrorist who was on the Transportation Safety Administration's known terrorist list was allowed on board a Delta Flight 253 flight with incendiary chemicals.

The device consisted of powder and liquid.

Federal officials identified the Muslim man as Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, 23, of Nigeria, who was traveling one way, without a return ticket, further red flags disregarded by airport insecurity workers.

Abdulmutallab told investigators that he wanted to set off a bomb over the United States, counter-terrorism officials said.

"It was terrifying," Richelle Keepman said afterwards.
"I thought... I think we all thought that we weren't going to land, we weren't going to make it."

Ms Keepman described the moment when passengers knew something was wrong.

"We were in the back of the plane and all of a sudden heard some screams and some flight attendants ran up and down the aisles," she said.
"I think we knew at the point when we saw the fear in the flight attendants' eyes and they grabbed the fire extinguishers."

Witnesses onboard described a young male passenger who tackled the Muslim terrorist as others rushed with wet blankets and fire extinguishers to try to put out the fire caused by the partial detonation of the explosives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oedIg_qZsfI&feature=player_embedded

acelockco
12-26-2009, 09:26 PM
and of course I have been hassled going from New Jersey to Florida! ***, maybe it is time to hire someone with more education than a monkey!