PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend

Zero
02-09-2007, 08:35 AM
The weekends almost here so whos got dive plans?
Hopefully i pick up my housing tommorrow so ill be doing a couple to test it out. Nice little GWS swimming around might make for some intresting shots if the water doesnt suddenly go a different shade of mud on seeing it.

Matt

amtrosie
02-10-2007, 04:30 PM
Diving tommorrow and on Monday both. It has been very difficult to get out lately due to very rough seas. This weekend seas forecast for 1-2 feet (1/2 meter for the rest of the world). My training partner and I have not dove together for over a month. We are both going into severe withdrawal!!

mattwave
02-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Had a good scooter dive Saturday to 150' on a wall in Tacoma Washington.
Looks like I am going to take today off from diving. I have dive plans for Mon and Tues morning.

DiverBry
02-11-2007, 07:42 PM
We're potentially going to do some diving on the 24th over at www.clearspringsscubapark.com ... need to get some full booties, though... my quarter booties were pretty cold in the 46 degree water a couple of weeks back, LOL. The 8/7/6/5 semidry kept the rest of me toasty, though.

Zero
02-12-2007, 07:26 AM
We're potentially going to do some diving on the 24th over at www.clearspringsscubapark.com ... need to get some full booties, though... my quarter booties were pretty cold in the 46 degree water a couple of weeks back, LOL. The 8/7/6/5 semidry kept the rest of me toasty, though.

Looks interesting. How cold its 46 degrees? About 10C? anyone got a conversion thing?
I did one dive on Saturday and it was a bit murky but still good. Couldnt be bothered with Sunday. Woke up and it was rainy so went back to sleep.

Matt

seasnake
02-12-2007, 05:45 PM
This thing says 8C

http://www.worldwidemetric.com/metcal.htm

Zero
02-12-2007, 06:20 PM
OUCH!
Thanks for the link.

Matt