PDA

View Full Version : Resort Dive Shop Manager Needed in Antique, Philippines

The Publisher
09-28-2009, 04:57 AM
We are always doing all we can to help promote dive and eco-tourism to the Philippines, and assist Pinas dive destinations, resorts and dive businesses, so along these lines, a colleague of mine who manages a new resort in Pandan, Antique is searching for a qualified candidate to manage the operations of their new in-house dive shop/concession.

For the chosen candidate, Phaedon Beach offers on-location housing in the form of 1- 2 bedrooms, a washing section, stockroom for equipment and a bangka boat as well.

The preferred candidate would have previous experience in resort dive shop management.

The primary resort guest nationalities are Americans, Europeans and Russians, so fluency in English is required, and fluency in German, Nordic languages or Russian is a plus.

Antique is a new dive destination and business is growing rapidly for Phaidon Beach Resort, and we know that this is a properly managed professional operation, so we were willing to send this out to my scuba barkadas and friends.

Their contact information is:

Phaidon Beach Resort, Tingib, 5712 Pandan, Antique
0929 599 2308 or 0920 215 9076, landline: 036 278 9901 or 036 278 9916
web: island-dreams.com
mail: holidays@phaidonbeach.com or phaidonbeach@hotmail.com

grasshopper
09-28-2009, 05:38 AM
I stayed at Phaidon a little over a year ago. The resort is beautiful and if you are looking for a place to completely get away from it all that is the place. The resort is all by itself on a stunningly beautiful white sand beach.
The diving there is awesome. The reefs even after the typhoon that hit there were in great shape, with lots to see. I could spend years there diving some more. Plus it is the only place the dives the area that I know of. I did a week of diving there and I saw no other divers or dive boats anywhere to be seen.
I only wish I was able to get out of my current job and I would jump at the chance to work there. Bernie is a great guy.
Please pass along to all if they want pictures or info from just someone who stayed please have them drop me a line.
Have a good one.

The Publisher
09-28-2009, 06:32 AM
AWESOME photos! Thanks!