PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Danny from Manila

dannyo
09-19-2009, 03:50 AM
I have been diving since 1989 and I am a certified divemaster. I am an underwater photographer and some of my work can be seen at http://danocampo.multiply.com

When I am not diving for one reason or another I spend my time windsurfing, reading books, listening and mixing music or playing computer games. Oh not to mention spending quality time with Fiona, my dog who loves both windsurfing and diving.

One of my favourite diving spots is Apo Island and Anilao where I and my friends lease a room in a resort in front of (what used to be) a good muck diving site in the area (Basura). Guess that's all for now and glad to join this forum.

The Publisher
09-19-2009, 04:15 AM
Kumusta Danny, and Mabuhay!

Great pic at the airport on your site. I like the way you had the camera angle low, and there was good color on the turtle and surrounding corals, but the upper background is blue.

I am in edit on the HD tourism promo video I shot for Dumaguete and Apo island, and I shot lots of land footage too on Apo, including the adorable kids hamming it up for the camera.

Glad to have you!

scubamaniac
09-24-2009, 04:59 AM
Hi Danny, I am from Vancouver, Canada and just came back from a two week trip to the Philippines. I did three dives at Apo Island and was very impressed. Also did a couple of dives around Bohol which were good but my favorite dives were at Verde Island and the Canyons near Puerto Galera.
Very impressive dive sites. I am in the dive travel business and will be leading a group of divers to the Philippines in April to dive Tubbataha and Puerto Galera. The Philippines was a big surprise for me, I was really impressed.