PDA

View Full Version : Whos Diving

Zero
02-04-2007, 05:19 AM
Its been a bit quiet so has everyone been diving? Got any good reports?
I did a dive in Sydney called Shiprock today for the first time in a while and it was awesome. Had about 15m vis and 22C water and fishlife everywhere. Should of taken a camera:mad: Found a small Angler Fish sitting off the wall in some much which was a big bonus. Had baby cuttlefish, numbrays, stingrays, octopus, lots of big hermit crabs and HEAPS of fish. Just hope this warm clean water sticks around for a while longer till i get a housing and back there.

Matt

Sarah
02-04-2007, 05:49 AM
Cuttlefish and Anglerfish are so cute!

What happen though if an Anglerlfish is flicking his little lure thingy and for a split second he is distracted and a fast fish gobbles it? How does an Anglerfish fish without his lure?

These are things that are important to know! ;)

WreckDiver
02-04-2007, 01:00 PM
I did a trip to the RHEIN the ARABY MAID and the U-2513 a few months back and got some great pics and artifacts. The winds have been running high around here the past few weeks so no diving until they settle down.

Dago.

Sarah
02-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Dago, I have it on good authority that you fully intend on sharing those photos here with all in the Gallery!

;)

WreckDiver
02-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Dago, I have it on good authority that you fully intend on sharing those photos here with all in the Gallery!

;)

How do you post pic's to the gallery.?

Dago.

grim reefer
02-05-2007, 03:53 AM
Dago, I guess you guys got blown out last Thursday.
Shoulda came up to Ginnie yesterday.
Had a good time.
Shane

Sarah
02-05-2007, 04:25 AM
WreckDiver, go up to the light blue navigation bar that starts with User CP, then FAQ then Gallery. Click on Gallery, you'll see 2 light blue navigation bars. The lower one towards the far right says Home, Search, Profile, Upload Photos.

Just click on Upload Photos and there you are!

WreckDiver
02-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Dago, I guess you guys got blown out last Thursday.
Shoulda came up to Ginnie yesterday.
Had a good time.
Shane

Shane,
I stayed home and built scooters, my garage looks like santas work shop.!
How was class.?

Dago.

WreckDiver
02-05-2007, 11:21 AM
WreckDiver, go up to the light blue navigation bar that starts with User CP, then FAQ then Gallery. Click on Gallery, you'll see 2 light blue navigation bars. The lower one towards the far right says Home, Search, Profile, Upload Photos.

Just click on Upload Photos and there you are!

Thanks IDC I will post some pics when I get to the house.

Dago.

seasnake
02-05-2007, 04:35 PM
This weekend I was in water 25C and 25m of viz at least!
I was in the pool all weekend, on a training course :p Finished my National Lifeguard Instructor.

WreckDiver
02-06-2007, 12:39 AM
I put up a few pics.

Dago.