PDA

View Full Version : up&down FLA

snorklFLA
08-02-2009, 01:18 AM
due to my illustrious career, i'm forced to live in the mid-atlantic but thanks to a generous amount of vacation/shift work schedule/ comp time- i work my way up and down FLA 4-6 times at year for 1-2 weeks at a time.

I hit the panhandle (springs), Atlantic, and gulf year round; been spending a lot of time in LBTS, west palm, and/or Keys, usually based out of Marathon.

i'm not into SCUBA at all, and prefer beach locations (never cattle boats) but occasionally go out on a dive boat. Also into kayaking, not only to get out there- but just to get around.

Can't always get someone to go along; I really don't see why the rest of the world has so many other commitments and responsibilities... so i'm on the lookout for a group or snorkel buddy, (that just doesn't sound right)

so anyone else out there looking to start up or add to their group?

- drop me a line- thanks

acelockco
08-03-2009, 05:29 AM
Welcome to our hang out. Not too many exclusive snorkelers here, but I am sure there are a few. I know of a dive site in Florida (Blue Heron Bridge) which is in Riviera Beach, Florida (West Palm). It is shallow enough that you should have no problem snorkeling. It is about 15ft avg depth and is a nice shore dive site.

snorklFLA
08-10-2009, 06:07 PM
yeah i just heard of that recently- might have to add it to the list- thanks