PDA

View Full Version : A great day diving ...then it all went wrong

chokdeekap
07-31-2009, 06:56 PM
I have just spent a great day diving in musandam ( north Oman ) with my new 135mm macro lens and new port, took some great shots, I arrived home put my card into my card reader and uploaded the photos to my laptop ( well I thought that I had ) I then removed the card installed it back into my camera and reformatted the card only to realize upon opening the folder on my laptop I had not saved the photos, so I have just deleted around 200 shots ,I am not to happy about this ,but on the plus side i now know that my new lens is up the job,

The Publisher
07-31-2009, 07:17 PM
Many memory card manufacturers like Sandisk give away for free a deleted photo recovery software CD, or online.

chokdeekap
07-31-2009, 07:23 PM
Many memory card manufacturers like Sandisk give away for free a deleted photo recovery software CD, or online.

why did I not think of that, cheers

chokdeekap
07-31-2009, 07:27 PM

why did I not think of that, i just found one of my scandisk rescuepro, cheers

The Publisher
08-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Now if it actually works, look at how valuable it will become that you joined us! lol ;)

Actually, I just found out about this myself in the last week as I was in the market for a 16gig CF card from Sandisk, the Extreme 4.

chokdeekap
08-01-2009, 04:28 AM
Now if it actually works, look at how valuable it will become that you joined us! lol ;)

Actually, I just found out about this myself in the last week as I was in the market for a 16gig CF card from Sandisk, the Extreme 4.

it worked i have just run the rescue disk, cheers ,................................... by the way i use the scandisk extreme 3 8 gig not that i have ever filled either of them