PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Pennsylvania

SeaGoddess
07-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Hi everyone,

I first went diving 10 years ago while on vacation and was hooked immediately however I only recently became certified. I just got back from vacationing on VG in BVI and had a great time diving and saw many interesting sea creatures. I even saw a large nurse shark. Although I just got home, I am already trying to decide my next diving destination.

I found this forum completely by accident but am very glad I did. I don't have any friends who dive so I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Warm regards,
Marlene

h2odragon1
07-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Seagodess;
Welcome to SMN.
As your recent certification showed you, the world has opened up to you.
Keep diving, and continuing you diving education, and each step will open more to you.
Travel!, you will see other wonderful things as you explore your future. :):)

The Publisher
07-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Welcome to the SMN Community Marlene.

The underwater breathing part for me has lost its thrill compared to when I was 13 years old and diving, but, the critters really get me charged up, especially if I can find bizarre ones, film them, and share them.

SeaGoddess
07-21-2009, 05:50 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I agree the world has opened up for me in the most splendid way. I cannot find the words to describe the beauty of what is under the sea to my non-diving acquaintances. As h20dragon suggested, I am going to travel and see as much as I can.
I completed open water and advanced open water while in BVI and I definitely want to get more training.

acelockco
07-23-2009, 02:03 AM
Hello right back at you from PA. My wife and I are divers and live near Reading, PA. Welcome to our great hang out spot on the web.