PDA

View Full Version : Hola que tal?

JasonSVS
06-17-2009, 09:28 PM
Hi everyone,
I 'bumped' into this forum and saw that there are a lot of info about photo and video, so I got in...(one more forum on the list!!)
I'm was born in Marseille, beatiful town on the mediterranean sea, three and half decades ago. Grew up in the french caribbean and I've been in Mexico for the last year and a half.
After being a PADI instructor for the last fifteen years, I must admit that the flame that was lighting my days and some nights, is fading out a bit. Hence, the video gear and new start as a private videographer in the Mayan Riviera.
I started my website, www.scubavideoservices.com (http://www.scubavideoservices.com) at the end of last year and have embeded some of my videos via YouTube.
I really enjoy this work and particularly, filming in caverns and caves of the area.
I hope I can find answers to questions about video and photos, so I can emprove the final product!
Thanks for any comments and help.

Cheers

The Publisher
06-17-2009, 09:37 PM
Que paso Jason.

To spice up divin g, after 30 years I went to closed circuit rebreather diving, but the REAL fun is underwater critter video production like you mention.

We set this community up so videographers would be able to really easily add their YouTube and beter yet, Vimeo videos.

Just copy the url to your video and paste in here, no weird stuff to do, no code, it will automatically appear.

Glad to have another videographer here, we've got some GREAT, really talented HD videographers here.