PDA

View Full Version : one for your favourites file..

Cath Darton
02-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Hi guys,
I realise some of you are from abroad, but for the foolhardy who dive in this country I want to tell you about www.divesearch.co.uk.
It is a clickable map of UK and Ireland dive charter boats (just about all of them I hope), together with local air station details, inland dive sites, and new starting in the south - accommodation listings also.

The accomm listings are new - so click on Weymouth/Portland and you'll find a few useful places to stay when you book your diving. NB these are paid ads so I haven't visited them, however they are obviously diver friendly as they have agreed to list on the site! Will get round to doing more as time progresses.

A bit of background, I've organised a fair few diving trips in my time and always found it hard to get info - so set up this site as a bit of a project. As you will see it is growing, & has useful other pages eg one of my passions marine conservation. Check that page as there is a link to the MCS marine bill that you need to sign up to, if you haven't already (uk residents only I guess).

I'm always grateful for any feedback/suggestions on the site. Skippers list for free so if you run a dive charter, tell me.

cheers all,
Cath

Sarah
02-08-2009, 03:35 PM
That is kind of cool! Thanks for the info. :)

Dsix36
02-08-2009, 03:43 PM
I wish there was something like that for every location.