PDA

View Full Version : Diver Terrorizing Pufferfish-Video

The Publisher
01-26-2009, 12:05 AM
http://www.healthline.com/blogs/outdoor_health/uploaded_images/scan0005-778419.jpg
photo by K. Kizer

Video-Diver Caught Harassing Pufferfish (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=233_1232912190)

What do you think of this video-harmless fun, torture, or what?

oldogre
01-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Turtles come up to you, to rub themselves on you to clean their backs GREAT.But I would not touch or feed any fish.

lars2923
01-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Do unto others? Thats what comes to mind.
Total abuse of power.

I wonder what life was like for the individual growing up.

Dsix36
01-27-2009, 12:02 AM
I would like to see a video of somebody doing the same thing to him.

hbh2oguard
01-27-2009, 03:56 AM
yea try bouncing the diver like a basket ball!

magic snorkel
06-23-2009, 11:17 PM
Hi,

I'm Kelvin from www.themagicsnorkel.com & scuba magasine appears to be a community that cares so I decided to join the forum after watching the "Diver Terrorizing Pufferfish-Video" - what an idiot! who trained him? Who video'd it?

Shameless!!!

The MagicSnorkel is the original Eco-friendly lifestyle website. Bringing you the latest in dive news, views & interviews from across the entire dive community!

Allowing divers of all levels, from all over the world to interact & share their experiences, tips, trials & tribulations.

In brief, like a Facebook, You Tube, Trip Advisor for divers. Where you can share your pictures, videos and experiences with other divers.

Check it out for yourself ;-)

www.themagicsnorkel.com

acelockco
06-24-2009, 01:23 AM
I think you are all nuts. He did no harm to the puffer fish at all.

It is so funny, some guy is intrigued by a puffer fish and wants to play around with it for a minute or two and people are screaming "animal abuse" and "torture" and terrorizing. Then a video comes out of some spear fishermen who killed a tiger shark, and everyone thinks that they are heroes.

Time to start to really think before you react.

The Publisher
06-24-2009, 02:02 AM
I think the only people that think the tiger shark killers are heroes are gullible media types who still buy into shark=killer Hollywood claptrap.

I see numerous social groups ripping those guys to smithereens.