PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Oz

dakuwanga
01-28-2007, 03:02 AM
Hi

Just thought I would drop in and say hello - new to the forum - looks pretty good.

have fun

Jason

Sarah
01-28-2007, 03:35 AM
Thanks Jason,

We're happy for the way things are going for only being open for less than 30 days, but we have HUGE plans :)

Hope to hear some trip reports when the weather improves :)

Zero
01-28-2007, 03:58 AM
G'day and welcome aboard. Good to have another Aussie around now we can stir everyone up:D :eek: :D :p

Matt

dakuwanga
01-28-2007, 04:04 AM
G'day and welcome aboard. Good to have another Aussie around now we can stir everyone up:D :eek: :D :p

Matt
I'll do my best:D - where do you usually dive around Sydney??

Zero
01-28-2007, 04:11 AM
South mainly Cronulla Kurnell Bare Island and anywhere i can. Went in on Friday and did the Leap to the flagpole and had 10m vis and about 21C water then Oak Park yesterday just after the wind came up and it was 15m vis and 22C with a few patches of 15. Then did the Steps to Monument today and it was crap. 2m vis maybe and 22C again but still didnt make up for the crap water. Bare was coping the swell hard too.

Matt

dakuwanga
01-28-2007, 04:39 AM
What a co-incidence - I also did the monument today at Kurnel. Was planning on doing a double - but with vis like that I left it to one. At least the water was toasty - nice change compare to the last few months. Although it could quiet easily drop in temp again.

I did Bare Island on Monday 12m vis (but 14deg).

Zero
01-28-2007, 04:51 AM
Yeah cant pick it lately. Warm and no vis or cold and a bit of vis. Id just like a nice easy medium. Warm and good vis will do. Leave the cold and no vis for winter. Or Victoria.

Matt

Ter
01-28-2007, 06:24 AM
yep seems like the Aussies are invading

i'm from Melbourne and think this has a lot of potential and look forward to seeing some others fine works too
hoo roo for now

Ter

ps MATT

bugga off laffs
least we are getting a warship soon off Barwon Heads so they are saying ....; i'll send ya picks when we get on it :)

Zero
01-28-2007, 06:28 AM
G'day and welcome aboard. Feel free to join in. We will take over eventually with our charm and wit and they wont know what hit 'em haha.

Matt