PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Virginia

jamescrew6
12-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Saw a video on another web site that listed your web site and decided to check you out. Great site, looking forward to being a member here. I didn't get dive certified until I was 53 (single income, and too many kids in college to take vacations). When most of the kids had graduated, it freed up a little income and we decided to take a family vacation to Cozumel. Three of my kids thought it would be great to get certified and make it a scuba diving trip. I never intended to dive after our vacation to Coz but I was hooked after my first dive. In fact, my 3 kids still love to dive. I now have about 200 dives and can't wait to take my grandson diving!!!!

I began taking underwater pictures about 4 years ago and love (not very good at it but I love it anyway :-) ). I hope to post some of my pics soon.

Regards,

Bill

Sarah
12-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi Bill, thanks for joining up...where did you see the video you mentioned?

jamescrew6
12-18-2008, 06:24 PM
On the scubadiving.com site. BTW, I sent you a private message about posting pictures but haven't heard from you. I went to your frequently asked questions on how to post pictures and it did not work for me. I would like some help.

Regards,

Bill

The Publisher
12-18-2008, 08:38 PM
Bill, click on the "Gallery" link in the blue bar and that will upload photos into an album of your own creation, or when you make a post, click below on "Additional Options" then: "manage attachments" and you can upload a photo to your post.

rsilva708
12-20-2008, 04:26 AM
Welcome to the board

jamescrew6
12-22-2008, 01:06 PM
thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to being a part of your community.

Regards,

Bill