PDA

View Full Version : Hafa Adai from the Marianas Islands!

Ascend
01-26-2007, 01:50 PM
Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd pop in here and introduce myself. My name is Jamieleigh, I was referred here by iDiveChick from MySpace and I live in Saipan, in the Northern Mariana Islands.

For those of you who do not know where that is... it is an island in the south Pacific near Guam, Tinian & Rota. About a 3 hour flight from Japan and North from Australia. The Grotto here is about 10th on the list of must dive sites! It's beautiful.

I'm just open water certified and got certified in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in the winter! It wasn't very fun but I won't complain! I'm happy to be here to share my experiences with diving and learn more as we go on... there are plenty of places we'd love to dive. Hope to get to learn from a lot of you more experienced divers out there!

Jamieleigh

Sarah
01-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Hi Jamieleigh,

Nothing like being a diver and having the world's tropical aqaurium at your doorstep!

:)

Zero
01-27-2007, 10:17 AM
You could do some RREEAALL deep dives up your way. Although it is dead north of Australia we have to fly half way around the world and back again just to get there which is a real pain in the a$$ cause it looks such a nice place.

Matt