PDA

View Full Version : I gone and done it

lottie
11-11-2008, 08:34 PM
As some of you might know, I finally got married on Sunday to a lovely man. We only had a few people that we know cared around us to share with us on
this special day. A quick reception was at the local beach with a couple of bottles of champagne and numerous photos being taken. The honeymoon was 24 hours long.

It doesn't seem any different being married, well apart from having someone I can call my husband and this really nice ring on my finger alongside my engagement ring.
Still got all the paperwork to change to my new name, but at the moment I'm still glowing after the weekend and trying to get used to my new status as a married lady!

shinek
11-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Congratulations, I assume we'll be seeing a few of the photos up here at some stage.

Nemo
11-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Congratulations! Is your husband a diver? If not, I am sure you will convert him soon! You could take a 2nd diving honeymoon too.....

lottie
11-11-2008, 10:20 PM
'Fraid he's not a diver and I can't see him getting into the sport either. Might be a good thing - have a few hobbies seperate from each other :o)

I'll post up some pics on here once I get them from the photographer on friday

The Publisher
11-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Well congratulations!

rubber chicken
11-12-2008, 09:09 AM
Many congratulations.

Chantelle
11-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Congrats Lottie!

I just got married too! :p

littleleemur
11-14-2008, 04:31 PM
Congrats Lottie!

lottie
11-14-2008, 11:46 PM
Congrats to you too Chantelle. Hope you had a good day as well - how does married life seem?

Well, got the pictures, so here are a few of them...i'm trying to upload more onto my website, but they are still uploading!! (technology eh?!)

acelockco
11-16-2008, 04:15 AM
Congratulations Lottie!

I wish you a lifetime of happiness with your husband!

Chantelle
11-16-2008, 02:41 PM
Congrats to you too Chantelle. Hope you had a good day as well - how does married life seem?

Well, got the pictures, so here are a few of them...i'm trying to upload more onto my website, but they are still uploading!! (technology eh?!)

Thanks Lottie. Things are great, ty. :) Great pics, can't wait to see more.

We spent our honeymoon in Mexico, and did Cave 1. A few of our friends came down to join us as well!

Where was your wedding? It looks pretty!

lottie
11-17-2008, 09:46 PM
We had the wedding in our lawyer's office (too long a story to tell on here). The pictures were taken on one of the beaches in Vieux Fort - so the sea in the background is the Atlantic! We had a 24 hour honeymoon at a really nice small hotel on the east coast, complete with swimming pool, which was lovely.
There are a good selection of pics on my website - not all of them i might add.

Quero
11-19-2008, 08:07 AM
That's exciting news Lottie! Warmest wishes for many years of happiness.