PDA

View Full Version : Looking for lost civilizations (really!)

SciFiDiver
01-26-2007, 03:24 AM
Greetings! I'm an author, arm-chair researcher and warm-water diver (I can't imagine what kind of mental picture THAT just created for you) and I'm actively seeking first-hand information from anyone who has dived the so-called Bimini Road site. Please see my post in the Treasure Hunters forum.

Sarah
03-13-2007, 05:55 AM
Your blog is fascinating!

Do you have any photos of the 2000' foot deep structures and the carvings? That would be really interesting to look at.

I seem to recall some special on cable showing what appeared to be an underwater road and there was much speculation on whether it was naturally occuring or man made.

I visited the Boston Museum once...and when the docents weren't looking, got to touch open displays of stone busts carved in the days of Socrates and Plato where you could even see the hand chisel marks from the sculptor.

2000' deep uniform pathways beg to explain how they got there.

seasnake
03-14-2007, 01:05 PM
I dove it last year. What can I tell you? I'll stick a pic up if I can figure out how . . .

seasnake
04-08-2007, 07:01 PM
I finally got around to posting that pic of me at the Bimini Road site last year ...
Hmmmmm ... now let's see . . .

Well, you could look at it in the SM Gallery (http://www.scubamagazine.net/photo/showphoto.php?photo=267&cat=500)

Sarah
04-08-2007, 08:01 PM
I confess I tweaked your post. Try to edit it and you can see the BB tags I added to make a word a direct link.

Nice photo!

seasnake
04-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Well, sure, you could do it the fancy way, too . . . :p