PDA

View Full Version : A chain story of scuba

lottie
08-15-2008, 01:30 AM
Let's have a bit of fun here.
If you've never done one of these before now - I'll start off with one sentence, and someone replies to continue the story and so on and so forth. It can go in any direction you want....(within reason people, this is a family show) :)

Let's see what we can get with this...so here's the starter...

Last week, I went scuba diving with two friends called Jean and Larry....

The Publisher
08-15-2008, 02:53 AM
Last week, I went scuba diving with two friends called Jean and Larry.

I always wondered what Jean's parents were thinking using a name that could be for a man or a woman.....Maybe Jean's parents were French, and Jean was like Jean-Michelle....

rubber chicken
08-15-2008, 07:41 AM

I always wondered what Jean's parents were thinking using a name that could be for a man or a woman.....Maybe Jean's parents were French, and Jean was like Jean-Michelle....

Larry, however, was one hot chick.

acelockco
08-16-2008, 04:36 PM

Although Larry is really a man. S(he) told us we should call her Larissa. I thought it strange that Rubber Chicken thought the she-he was hot. I wonder how he will react when he finds Larissa's snorkel still works?

Anyway, in the mean time, we were heading out to the wreck of the Golden Sands. She went down last month in a storm, and we were going to be the first to dive her! I had uncovered the Latitude and Longitude while listening to the Coast Guard talking on the VHF.

I know we were all really excited about being the first to dive this wreck, but Lottie was especially excited because,

lottie
08-16-2008, 11:39 PM
I know we were all really excited about being the first to dive this wreck, but Lottie was especially excited because,

she wanted to try out her new skills in wreck diving as she'd been diving a few other wrecks with Ace, who was a great instructor. unfotunately he was unable to come to this dive because......

acelockco
08-17-2008, 05:52 PM
he was already at the wreck site preparing for the new divers. And of course he wanted to claim salvage rites to the wreck.

rubber chicken
08-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Rubber chicken, in the meantime, after the shock of Larrisa's revelations, had been drinking in assorted nefarious dockside taverns and had come across an interesting tale. It appeared that the first mate of the wrecked ship had a little sideline in transporting precious gems. And, so the story went, had left a small fortune in uncut rubies in his cabin during his hasty abandonment of the sinking vessel.

acelockco
08-18-2008, 05:26 PM

Although Larry is really a man. S(he) told us we should call her Larissa. I thought it strange that Rubber Chicken thought the she-he was hot. I wonder how he will react when he finds Larissa's snorkel still works?

Anyway, in the mean time, we were heading out to the wreck of the Golden Sands. She went down last month in a storm, and we were going to be the first to dive her! I had uncovered the Latitude and Longitude while listening to the Coast Guard talking on the VHF.

I know we were all really excited about being the first to dive this wreck, but Lottie was especially excited because, she wanted to try out her new skills in wreck diving as she'd been diving a few other wrecks with Ace, who was a great instructor. Unfotunately he was unable to come to this dive because he was already at the wreck site preparing for the new divers. And of course he wanted to claim salvage rites to the wreck.

Rubber chicken, in the meantime, after the shock of Larrisa's revelations, had been drinking in assorted nefarious dockside taverns and had come across an interesting tale. It appeared that the first mate of the wrecked ship had a little sideline in transporting precious gems. And, so the story went, had left a small fortune in uncut rubies in his cabin during his hasty abandonment of the sinking vessel.

Rubber Chicken, in his drunken stupor decided that this could be his chance to hit it big! He knew Ace was already at the wreck by this time to claim salvage rights, so his only way to cash in on this would be to join Ace with the information he had.......or was it?

lottie
12-21-2009, 06:24 PM
So with Ace, Jean (wearing a dry-suit, with or without a P-valve), Larry, Lottie all down at the wreck to find these rubies - yes, Ace gets the salvage rights, but doens't get the treasure finding rights - that's Lottie's job :)
Rubber Chicken floats on down and tussles with some large seaweeds pronds that have ........