PDA

View Full Version : Quick Hello !

Aquacatfighter
08-04-2008, 04:25 PM
I thought I would stop in and say a quick hello to everyone ! My name is Deb and been diving most of my life. Am a stunt diver and I try to keep up with the latest dive gear news. Am more then happy to help out any new divers just getting started in diving . Looks like a great place and am happy to be aboard !

Dive Safe !

Deb :)

Sarah
08-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Hi Deb - & fellow Scuba Chick! :) Welcome to the SMN Community. We're not cliquish around here and we welcome all newcomers. :)

acelockco
08-05-2008, 01:10 AM
Am a stunt diver and.....Am more then happy to help out any new divers just getting started in diving .

Well how about old divers wanting to get started in stunt diving. Sounds like something I would love to do....so whats up?

yanbi07
05-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Welcome at board! How are you?
My name is Yanbi .. nice to see you ..

Papa Bear
05-05-2013, 11:58 PM
For yanbi07 and the rest of you newbies, please take a look in the "Blue Line" right above the post. It will tell you the last time this thread was active or posted in.... A 5 year old post in introductions my not the place to post if your looking for a response?!?!?! Just sayin ;) Older posts can still be relevant today, so if your asking a question on an older post, it my revitalize the thread?