PDA

View Full Version : Alternative to Speedos???

lottie
07-27-2008, 08:41 PM
A friend sent me this jokey-type email which included these attached pictures that I thought I had to share with you guys....(and the gals...)

Any of you men brave enough to wear these under your wetsuit??
Any of you gals wish that you saw more men with these under their wetsuit??

;) ;)

The Publisher
07-27-2008, 11:59 PM
I find that wearing anything underneath a tropical wetsuit bunches up, so philosophically speaking, why wear anything?

Daddy-h2O
07-28-2008, 12:02 AM
I was wondering when the Village People were gonna add a new character....

Sarah
07-28-2008, 12:03 AM
The answer is no, I wouldn't wish I saw more of these on guys under their wetsuits, but not for the reason you think. Guys who would wear those exact outfits would be a "waste" as I doubt they are into us girls ;)

If the guy is going to wear a banana hammock like shown, he might as well wear nothing at all underneath, but only if he's into girls ;)

http://gothamist.com/attachments/tien/2007_05_stikiunderwear.jpg

acelockco
07-28-2008, 12:21 AM

;) ;)

UM, NO WAY!!!!

I agree with the "Free Balling" method, I don't need anything under my wetsuit. If I was going to wear something those would be the last thing you would catch me in. I am sure most men (at least the ones that like women) would not be caught dead in those.

Now my question, would you really want your man wearing something like that? You might as well have him wear your chonies, they look like girly undies anyway. I bet if I pulled off my wetsuit and had that on underneath, the rude comments would fly, right after I was tossed in the drink with the chum.

rubber chicken
07-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Of course, displaying these 'items' on buffed male models is one thing. Now, picture a typical diver, we all know them! Try and imagine them wearing these :eek::eek::eek: Now seek some way of wiping that image from your mind :D

Sarah
07-28-2008, 11:20 AM
You mean like this? In spite of your best attempts, this image will be forever burned into your psyche. When you awake from the most horrible dreams, this is what your nightmares will be made of. From the pit of your stomach to the depths of your worst fears, this image will haunt you till your dying breath.

http://media.moron.com/photo/fatguythong.jpg

shinek
07-28-2008, 05:22 PM
Makes you wish you could poke your mind's eye out!

By ther way, as with any of the more "brief" forms of beachwear, underwear or any-kind-of-wear, for either gender, I believe they should require an application process before permits to wear are issued! There are some scary sights out there! :eek:

acelockco
07-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Of course, displaying these 'items' on buffed male models is one thing.

Even if that was the case, I still think it is something for the ladies to be wearing! Personally it's boxers or nothing for me, I need some room for my boys. I can't even imaging wearing regular speedos, where do you put all of your stuff? Maybe for the little guys or something, but not me. LOL

Anyway, a pair of board shorts is appropriate for me if the water is really warm, otherwise I will wear a wetsuit (they were not designed to wear undergarments of any kind) with nothing underneath, or if it is COLD, then a Drysuit with all kinds of warm fuzzy "undergarments", but then I will wear a pair of boxers and an undershirt to keep the undergarments cleaner.

I guess Lottie has been shopping online for some undies for her new friend? I hope that is not what you were planning on getting him, he might jump into the deep end of the pool really quickly! Just Kidding...LOL

Diverdaniel
07-29-2008, 01:06 PM

;) ;)

brave enough, I dare say I am, looks very uncomfortable though.
foolish thing to wear, you cant sit anywhere, plus think of the tan lines that thing would make, rubber chicken has made a very very good point, think of the not so sexy assed guys out there wearing that thing!!! ie chic's posted pic.... /me shivers. no thanks
now, for the bed room..... hell yes, wife would love it. ;)