Gates housing
tripod (Unique in the market)
fathom wide angle
two ikelite video lights
and many many more

Please visit

http://www.************.com.au/second_hand.htm

Please keep in mind that this package can be broken into smaller ones

Please ALSO keep in mind that all gates equipment (including housing) have 14 months warranty left

acelockco
07-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Is it me or has there been more and more spam lately?

Someone that has never posted before and has their first post trying to sell something is SPAM. Please if you would like to be a member of the group and have something to share please do so, but don't try to use our forum as a classified ad with no intention of becoming an active member.

danielstassen@mac.
07-28-2008, 12:17 PM
Is it me or has there been more and more spam lately?

Someone that has never posted before and has their first post trying to sell something is SPAM. Please if you would like to be a member of the group and have something to share please do so, but don't try to use our forum as a classified ad with no intention of becoming an active member.

Is it me or it seems that I cannot post my first message trying to sell something ? Isn't this part of the forum called "Gear Classifieds ?

Before posting a second or third message should I not start with one, sorry if it this does not seem right, but then you should change the name from "Gear Classifieds" to "Gear Classifieds - cannot post if first message".

Anyway, I'd like to modify my previous post into the following:

Sony HC7 & Gates HC7, HC5 housing
(excellent condition)

Gates HC7, HC5 housing (18 months warranty)
Sony High Definition HC7 Video camera (9 months old - filmed only 12 hours)
flat port
Tripod (ONLY one on the market)
set of diopters
water alarm
Optional white balance
water alarm
O'ring set
Additional UR PRO acrylic filter
Fathom wide angle
Ikelite pro Video-lite 2 - Brand new bulbs, and o-ring (replaced 4 weeks ago)
Ikelite pro video-lite 3

These items have been well looked after, like my own children.

Complete package all in really good condition ONLY A$5399

Why is it such a great deal ?

- current retail price of housing ONLY is A$3100 :rolleyes:

- A$5399 (complete package price) - A$3100 (current housing retail price) = A$2299 :cool:

- That means that for only A$2299, you will get a High Definition sony HC7 camera (current retail price 1299 A$) + tripod (A$900), fathom wide angle (A$1100), two video lights (each around A$1000 = $2000 - including arm sets etc...), and for at least A$800 of accessories such as diopters, optional white balance, flat port, normal port, two red filter, complete o-ring kit, and a water alarm. :)

- That is the reason why this is a great deal !

This can also be broken into smaller packages if required

if interested, make your best offer or please contact me to danielstassen@mac.com

click on the following link if you'd like to see a movie filmed with the above package

Indonesia - Raja Ampat - sony HC7 HD/Gates housing on Vimeo

acelockco
07-28-2008, 08:18 PM
All I am saying is it would be nice if you would participate in our forum. We are a small group and before buying something from you it would be nice if we knew a little more about you. As a member here, I feel the group of regulars trust each other and value each others opinions.

It seems as though we get a lot of new members that make one post (a classified) and then never post again. We usually would just remove the post, but in your case at least it is scuba related gear. Because of this, our hopes are that you are a diver and intend on becoming a regular here. My intent was not to offend you, and I hope you understand where I am coming from.

danielstassen@mac.
07-29-2008, 09:42 AM
I deeply understand you, and agree that it must be frustrating when people come and post a one off then vanish, especially when it is not diving related :p

Cheers

Daniel