PDA

View Full Version : Placing my order

padipro
01-02-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm placing my order this Friday. I can't wait to finally be diving bubbless.

RebreatherDave
01-02-2007, 01:23 AM
Hey PadiPro.

What made you decide on the Meg? Other than of course it is a really well made unit with a good reputation? :p

Which electronics are you getting with it?

Jason Ooi
01-02-2007, 01:54 AM
I never try Meg yet....good luck

cedricverdier
01-02-2007, 04:53 AM
I never try Meg yet....good luck

Hi Jason,

Come to Thailand and try it. You'll love it!! :cool:

Cheers

padipro
04-12-2007, 11:00 PM
I got the Meg and finished the training back in February. I've been diving it every chance I get and love it.

Scott K
04-22-2007, 12:12 AM
Leon is a class act, and the Meg is really one of, if not the best, CCR's currently made.

I had the great fortune of knowing Leon for a little more than ten years, and working with him for 3 of those.

If there is a better CCR Instructor on the planet (heck, the known universe), I am unaware of who that might be.

A couple of the many things that makes Leon shine are his discipline and honesty. He builds the Meg, was a Combat Dive Instructor and Combat Dive Supervisor in the US Army Special Forces. He has forgotten more about diving rebreathers than most people will ever know, yet Leon goes through the pre-dive checklist on his Meg before every dive, without fail. This level of discipline and leadership simply isnt common.

No matter what CCR you buy and dive, taking a course with Leon would be a rewarding experience.

Diverdaniel
04-27-2007, 05:47 AM
ScottK, if you get the chance, regards to Leon from Daniel and Bar Eilat- Israel.
thanks.

Scott K
06-09-2007, 06:12 PM
ScottK, if you get the chance, regards to Leon from Daniel and Bar Eilat- Israel.
thanks.

Will be happy to do so.