PDA

View Full Version : Who's diving this weekend?

lottie
07-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Don't think this has been asked for a while - but who's diving this weekend and where are you diving?

I might try and do some diving on Saturday morning, depending on how tired I am after working at the bar on friday night.....My diving has lapsed quite a lot since I started working!

The Publisher
07-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Does dumpster diving count? :)

I might do a Farnsworth bank trip shortly....it about a 40-55 meter dive with lots of purple hydrocoral.

shinek
07-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Nothing this weekend, but I believe we have about 35 keen new students ready to get wet next weekend. :eek: Should make for a fun time out at the lake. Ah, the glamorous life of the Texas diver. ;)

Cozumel trip July 31st though, looking forward to that. :D

rubber chicken
07-18-2008, 01:21 PM
Probably going to take a few people out and search for seahorses in the Swan river.

acelockco
07-18-2008, 03:52 PM
I am going to take a dive under my boat this weekend to do a little bottom cleaning. I think I am just going to use my pony bottle, mask, and a very little bit of weight.

I know that is not really diving, but I have never done that before.

Oh, I bought a suction cup handle so I can hold on with one hand and use the scrubby with the other.

lottie
07-18-2008, 03:54 PM
I'm sure it's a form of diving of some type Ace - seeing as you're under the water. Dont' forget to log it!! ;) :D

lars2923
07-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Not this weekend. Working on logging my dives.. ( 0)(o )

acelockco
07-19-2008, 01:37 AM
I'm sure it's a form of diving of some type Ace - seeing as you're under the water. Dont' forget to log it!! ;) :D

Well I did not log it, but I did it and the bottom of my boat is clean! I did not need any weight either. I can't believe it, but I have perfect buoyancy with just the pony bottle and my mask. The suction cup held me in perfect position too, so it made for an easy job. Now I may try to do another little dive there tomorrow to find the anchor I lost last weekend :o

bmchugh
07-19-2008, 01:45 AM
I try to dive almost every weekend when weather permits.

ljj
07-19-2008, 05:32 AM
running scooter demo days all weekend!!!

Y'all are invited, but the plane ticket might be a bit dear at such short notice :D