PDA

View Full Version : Turks & Caicos Aggressor in August

sforbes
06-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Hi Guys! We've got a group of friends (mostly DM's and Instructors) that are going to Turks 8/16-8/23. Unfortunately, we've had a couple of folks that have had to back out at the last minute. Thought I'd post here and see if anyone might be interested in going? This group is a lot of fun to dive with, we've been traveling together for years now, but would love to have new blood too! If you think you might be interested, please email me at sforbes@cfuels.com and I'll get you the details.

Happy Diving!

The Publisher
06-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Welcomes to the SMN Community.

You might want to post some more details, such as who is in the group, what type of diving you will be doing there, what resort or live aboard, etc.

And have a blast!

Papa Bear
06-11-2008, 11:42 PM
What a great trip and boat! You can see pictures of our last T & C trip here:
http://www.twotankedproductions.com/traveltripinformation/turkscaicos.html

sforbes
06-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Well, fortunately, we have found one diver to join our group on this awesome trip, but we still have one spot open in one of the twin rooms. the cost for the spot is $1450 (plus your own airfare). The group we have going consists of mainly Divemasters and Instructors. There are about 6 couples going, and a few single men divers as well. The spot open in the twin is sharing a room with a great guy! He's an awesome older diver and is fun to be around! This whole group is great. the diving in Turks is wonderful, lots of sharks and rays. Great walls and cliffs. the trip is 8/16-8/23. Please email me if you are interested! Thanks!