PDA

View Full Version : London International dive show

deeptechgnome
01-22-2007, 12:42 PM
london dive show is on 10th & 11th march advanced tickets £7.50 @ the door £10.50 all information on speakers ect is @ www.diveshows.co.uk

Sarah
01-22-2007, 02:05 PM
deeptech, should there be a subforum listing for the London show like the rest of the shows shown in the events category?

deeptechgnome
01-22-2007, 02:09 PM
deeptech, should there be a subforum listing for the London show like the rest of the shows shown in the events category?

I dont know if I posted wrong please accept my appologies :confused:

Sarah
01-23-2007, 06:02 AM
Oh, I can't believe I just asked that lame question......we ARE in the London Dive Show subforum......

Sorry deeptechgnome, I will blame it all on a blonde moment. ;)

Here's a photo from last years busy show in a feeble attempt to atone myself. ;)
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p53/iDiveChick/LIDS_busy_aisle.gif

deeptechgnome
01-23-2007, 06:05 AM
no problems young lady :D

Sarah
02-27-2007, 12:58 PM
DTG, will you be attending the show?

We'd like to see a report here and some more photos so anyone who missed it can see what they missed and maybe next time not miss it.

From the photo below it looks like they have a pool where attendees can try out rebreathers. I see a Draeger in the foreground and an Inspiration in the back.

bubbles
01-08-2008, 12:29 PM
I've never been to the London dive show but after reading this thread and looking at the link I am interested. Can anyone tell me if the entrance fee includes the speakers?

lottie
01-12-2008, 10:03 PM
I don't know if the entrance fee includes the speakers or not, there's nothing to say otherwise on the website.

But i was hoping to go back to the UK for a couple of weeks around that time (this year it's on the 7th/8th March) to attend it, but i can't get any flights at all (or they are sooo expensive). Ce la vie...maybe next year ;)

bubbles
01-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Oh Lottie, what a shame! Still at least you won't have our awful weather to contend with! Is there any similar dive show in America which might be closer to you and therefore less expensive in terms of flights?

Wow Philippines
03-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Hello everyone,

Better late than never.

Just a quick shout out to people in London and Europe in general.

The Philippines Department of Tourism will be at the London International Dive Show at ExCel on 08-09 March 08.

We will have a variety of tour operators and resorts from the Philippines in our stand, plus a raffle where you can possibly win accommodation and round trip tickets for two to the Philippines! You've got to be in it to win it!!

So please come by to say hello and feel free to field any questions you may have about the Philippines - the premier paradise for diving and holidays!

Happy travelling!

PDOT

Sarah
03-05-2008, 06:48 PM
What booth will the Phils DOT be in?

Socco
03-11-2008, 08:57 PM
I went to the show. Good thing my credit cards were max'd out otherwise I would have spent soooo much money. There was lots of stands, people selling equipment etc etc. I made some good contacts too. I also need to add a special thanks to the folks on the Philippines Department of Tourism stand - yummy lunch guys.

Wow Philippines
03-13-2008, 10:00 PM
Sorry iDiveChick, I really wasn't sure where the stand was until I got there.

I know I'm going to sound bias, but our stand was the best and a resounding success. We had good exposure, it seemed productive for the private sectors / partners we invited from the philippines, and overall we had great vibes from the public and lots of queries from people who have already experienced diving in the Philippines, and people who were already planning to go!

Glad you could share the experience with us Mr Socco!