PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Sea-tortoise
05-28-2008, 07:33 AM
Hi all. I am a newbie from Singapore. Green-Turtle led me into this forum, saying that he meet nice divers here. So hello to all again. :D

I don't have a long history in diving, as i am not a frequent diver, once or twice a year, so really lack of experience. Mainly diving in Malaysia, but sometime do go to places like Sipadan, Lembeh Strait, Bali. My next tentative destination is Pulau Weh at Banada Aceh in Oct. Any advise?

Thanks alot.

The Publisher
05-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Welcome to the SMN Community, and my advice is have fun!

You're very fortunate to be so close to the marine bio-diversity capital of the world, not to mention having such a nice International airport in Changi.

It will be interesting to hear what you think of Palau considering you've been to some premier dive destinations in Sipidan and the Lembeh Straits.

You should try Bangka island at Mimpi Indah Resort which we visited and reviewed here in the Indonesia forum.

Let us know about your Palau trip afterwards, and welcome!

Sea-tortoise
05-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Thanks alot. Will definitely feedback my findings to share with potential future visitors. :D

Conrad
05-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Welcome, New diver here as well, been on this site since january and found it useful. Enjoy

greenturtle
06-10-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi all. I am a newbie from Singapore. Green-Turtle led me into this forum, saying that he meet nice divers here. So hello to all again. :D

I don't have a long history in diving, as i am not a frequent diver, once or twice a year, so really lack of experience. Mainly diving in Malaysia, but sometime do go to places like Sipadan, Lembeh Strait, Bali. My next tentative destination is Pulau Weh at Banada Aceh in Oct. Any advise?

Thanks alot.

Welcome! That was a pretty fast signup considering we only chat for a while! This is a great forum to meet other divers and to share experiences (you should have found out by now).