PDA

View Full Version : Tech gas mixing setup.

Robert Lanham
01-21-2007, 08:42 PM
We're just going with deep-air so selling the 'Nitrox/Trimix cascade system' I bought on eBay in 2001. Basic setup is everything for hooking up to 3 O2 and 2 HE cylinders and metering into a scuba cylinder. Also included Pelican case with 2 MSA MiniOX Analyzers and acc.. Also the Florida caver's original disc(excel spreadsheet) with his 'Nitrox/Trimix' tables. Books are: 'Oxygen Hackers Companion','Trimix' by Tom Mount, and 'Blending and Partial Pressure Methods of Mixing Nitrox' by Dick Rutkowski. Also misc. extra fittings, several inert gas regulators, etc. I of course will need a copy of your Mixed gas cert and a release of liability. Email for more detailed pictures at boblanham1@comcast.net. I'm on the West Coast in the San Francisco Bay area. Thanks Bob

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p53/iDiveChick/gasmix.gif

Robert Lanham
03-15-2007, 04:09 AM
SOLD. Thanks guys. We're officially out of the 'anything' but 'deep-air' category. BTW did a dive on that deep wreck out the Gate(San Francisco, CA) and found the water conditions very challenging(8 foot and surgy at 150'). Guess we'll give it another shot in April? It's kinda funny as playing with another shallow wreck in Monterey area and great viso (30'+) at the same time. Se la Vie. Bob