PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum

davelees1
04-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi all! We are new to this forum and wanted to say "Hi". I've been diving for 6 years with about 125 dives, mostly on liveaboards in the Bahamas (getting too old for the cold quarries in Ohio!). My better half got certified last year and has about 20 dives. We are planning a trip to the southern Bahamas this July on a Nekton liveaboard. Now that we are semi-retired truck drivers, just don't have the time for much diving, that's why we do the liveaboards so much.

Papa Bear
04-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Welcome aboard the crew will show you your quarters soon! Just have a nice drink and wait in the lounge! ;)

Daddy-h2O
04-08-2008, 01:35 AM
Welcome aboard....

Sarah
04-08-2008, 02:20 AM
Welcome! We'd like to hear about those live aboards! :)

shinek
04-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Hey there and welcome.

We did the Southern Bahamas on the Nekton a few years ago and have nothing but positive things to say about the trip. Great crew, excellent diving, food was great, boat comfortable (rooms small, but its a liveaboard, so you expect that) all in all a very good experience. Hopefully they are still just as good, I'll look forward to hearing about your trip. I assume they still have the rule re: alcohol, they don't provide any, so buy it at the local supermarket before you get on board.

lottie
04-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Hey, welcome to our little space (or should that be expanding space).

Have a great time in the Bahamas in July. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

The Publisher
04-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Hey, welcome to our little space (or should that be expanding space).!

As long as it is expanding space and not expanding waist...lol.

Welcome Davelees!