PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

fishyvideo
03-31-2008, 05:47 AM
Hello to everyone,

i am an underwater videographer working in Thailand but looking for a new work(in video) somewhere else in the world...
looking forward to speak to some of you soon

Best fishes

The Publisher
03-31-2008, 06:01 AM
Fishy, the Caribbean would probably pay better, but try the Philippines. With any country, get a hold of the country's department of tourism, ask for the hotel and resort association organizations, then approach those for their member list.

fishyvideo
04-01-2008, 06:18 AM
Hi Publisher,
Thanks for the tip. i've seen on your profile that you went to Philippines.. did you work there? heard that is gorgeous there. is it easy to find a job as a videographer in some dive schools there?

The Publisher
04-01-2008, 07:44 AM
Fishyvideo, if the Phils interests you, and the place rocks!, why don't you write me a resume of what your video qualifications and editing skills are, with what editing program you use, any examples of your work, if you can bring your own video editing hardware, etc.

If it looks ok, I will forward it to one of the owners of the most popular dive resort in Puerto Galera. I have no idea what he will say, but they don't have anyone to do what you do, so they need convincing! If you can double as a dive guide with appropriate qualifications, so much the more versatile and valuable you would be.