PDA

View Full Version : Personal Dive Blogs or websites

MB104
03-28-2008, 11:57 PM
I wanted to find a place that listed a whole bunch of diver's personal dive blogs or websites, but didn't find much. So, I made my own site I added twelve of them to it, and am looking for anyone else who has one in the NJ area. If you have a personal dive website or blog, let me know and I'll add it.

Here is the link to the page that has them...its in the third group of links along the left side. LINK. (http://www.njdive.com)

dalehall
03-31-2008, 12:49 PM
If you want to search for people around your area, check out DiveBuddy.com (http://www.divebuddy.com).. Kind of a "MySpace" for divers.. Its still fairly new, but the numbers are growing every day..

MB104
04-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Thanks for that advice. I went and registered, and low-and-behold, I found some divers I know. I didn't know that site even existed. Appreciate it.

acelockco
04-01-2008, 09:44 PM
It is a really good site to be a member of as well. It really helps to get divers together to actually dive.

dalehall
04-02-2008, 01:34 PM
Cool.. Glad to help out..

acelockco
04-02-2008, 03:32 PM
I have been a member there for at least a year. I have actually been able to dive with a few of my buddies from there. I also get lots of invites to dive from it.

dalehall
04-02-2008, 07:41 PM
I have been a member there for at least a year. I have actually been able to dive with a few of my buddies from there. I also get lots of invites to dive from it.

Buddy request sent. :D

And, please tell me how you got your profile to go transparent so it shows the background pic.. I have been struggling with that since the new site was launched.

Thanks,

acelockco
04-02-2008, 08:27 PM
I think I used a myspace layout for the divebuddy layout. If that helps, cool, if not let me know and I can walk you through it if you need.

dalehall
04-03-2008, 12:25 PM
Thanks.. I had my profile working right on the old format. But with the new one, I'm having trouble. I'll try and sort it out this weekend.. Thanks again,