PDA

View Full Version : share book up close and personal with everyone

mamabadger
03-27-2008, 01:12 AM
Hi I'm new to this and not sure how to post a profile. I'm an avid diver especially cold water although I sure don't mind the warmth and ease of tropical diving. My husband and I started to dive 52 months ago and we have over 800 hours under water to date (most of them cold water dives). I got into photography and have now done a coffee table book called up close and personal "an underwater view of Vancouver Island", I'm very proud of it and you can see some of my sample images at my website www.badgercastlepublishing.com I am always the first one in the water and the last one up, I just love to dive! I used to be in a wheelchair half time and walk with a cane the rest of the time till I took up scuba, it has changed my life like nothing I could have imagined I'm reborn! The pain is better and I can move better now, I still have a lot of trouble but when I'm diving I have no pain it's sure nice cause that is the only time I get total releif from my Fibromyalgia and arthritis. Tell your friends if they have those things it may help them too( it's the pressure and the excersize). Well that's it for now, I'll try to figure out how to get a picture of my husband Bruce and myself on here and some of my photographs to share as well. Later, happy diving all Wendy

Sarah
03-27-2008, 01:57 AM
Great photos Wendy! And next time you're feeling in pain, have the doctor prescribe a dive trip for you since that seems to work better than anything else!

As to filling out your profile, in the upper left blue navigation bar, click on User CP which is control panel. That is where all your info goes.

If you need any help, PM myself or Lottie, and welcome to the SMN Community!