PDA

View Full Version : New Treasure Thriller: A Sword for Pizarro

TomRyan
02-25-2008, 02:35 PM
"This is a true thriller, like recovering gold from the bottom of the ocean."
- Bob "Frogfoot" Weller, author of 9 books on Sunken Treasure.

"A Sword for Pizarro sparkles...prepare to be entertained and captivated."
- Kim Cool, Scene Magazine

Order Online:
http://www.holdfastbooks.com/order.htm

A Sword for Pizarro

Treasure-hunter Marshall Cross is down on his luck and recently divorced. His foundering archeology-themed amusement park, Treasure Island, is being threatened by ruthless real estate tycoon Denton Barrett, and Cross is hoping for a big find to stave off selling his dream. Finding Pizarro’s golden sword, an intricately carved, razor-sharp rapier lost in a hurricane in 1715 off the Coast of Brevard County, Florida, would do just that. Cross’ problems mount when news breaks that a meteor is forecast to strike the Atlantic, threatening to send a mammoth tsunami barreling into the Florida peninsula.

From undersea shipwrecks, to gator-infested swampland, to the Kennedy Space Center – Cross’ adventures find him going toe-to-toe with Barrett’s paramilitary army, a seductive zookeeper, and a surly bull shark named Marge. Can Cross unearth Pizarro’s sword, save Treasure Island, uncover an astronomical conspiracy, and find love – all before the meteor crashes into the ocean and his new-found adversaries turn him into shark bait?

Filled with high-seas excitement, breezy humor, and tropical romance, with A Sword for Pizarro, you’re not just reading a book, you’re along for the adventure.

Category: Fiction / Adventure
Paperback: 358 pages
Publisher: Hold Fast Books
Publisher website: www.holdfastbooks.com
Language: English
ISBN-13: 978-0-9794808-0-5
ISBN-10: 0-9794808-0-9
Library of Congress Control Number: 2007930660

Papa Bear
03-05-2008, 04:00 AM
Tom was nice enough to personalize a copy for me and I just finished the book! I will be writing a review soon on my web site! It will be a very positive review! It was a fun and easy read, very entertaining! I loved it and would recommend it to anyone who likes diving, adventure, drama, action, and good story telling! :D

Papa Bear
03-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Read a full review at our web site: http://twotankedproductions.com/dvdsbooktitles/booksreviews.html