PDA

View Full Version : Mactan, Panglao 2008

h2odragon1
02-25-2008, 12:37 AM
Hi gang!
Just returned from the Philippines. I have uploaded some of my photo's, for you to look at.
Diving at Mactan Is. and Panglao Is. is incredible! My wife has been talking about coming back even before we left Mactan.
We had 9 relatives with, so we didn't get as much diving in as I had hoped for. They came with us as we dove Nalusugu, and Talima. At Talima, my nephew and niece as well as my daughter did some snorkeling, while my wife and I dove. Picked up my first jellyfish sting at Talima. We saw ray's, Barrel sponges, and more fish and coral than I can name. Great vis! We dove with Mike Arnibal and Scubaworld Cebu. My wife lost her dive computer before the first dive. It was later found and returned by Mike.
One day diving on Alona; the Alona sanctuary and the house reef. Great wall dives, you can easily forget your dive profile, everything is so captivating.
Our relatives stayed on shore this time, and swam on the beach. We dove through baywatchdivers, with Vernon.
WE CONFESS: WE ARE BOTH DIVE ADDICTS THANKS TO DIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES.
We will not take any cures! We will take treatment for this addiction. That invloves MORE DIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!:) :)