PDA

View Full Version : You missed out the best dive place in paradise!

lieba
02-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Hi All.

I would like to recommend my boyfriends dive shop- Titan Divers (http://www.titandivers.info/home.htm).

Although it is not as big as the other dive shops in Sabang but I can promise you that our standards are better if not great!!!

Come and see for yourself.

Although I have just recently qualified I can promise you that Trevor is one of the best dive teachers out there, not only has he taught with me with great patience and I MEAN GREAT PATIENCE but he is all and everything you want from a dive teacher - even when I was petrified of falling back into the water he did not push me, but reassured me and made me feel sooo safe that when I eventually did fall back into the water (now I am thinking what all the fuss was about:eek: ) he was so supportive and he is like that with everyone he takes diving and teaches.

Please come and visit us, you will not be disappointed.

Bill22
02-19-2008, 10:49 AM
I'll keep ya'll in mind when I make my next trip. Not sure yet where that will be. Puerto Galera is always a possibility though. I didn't see anything about rates on the site?

h2odragon1
02-21-2008, 03:32 AM
I was in Puerto Galera 2005. enjoyed it a great deal. Sabang is to noisy for me.
I have since been to Mactam Is., and Panglao Is., also great dive's.:)