PDA

View Full Version : Cebu

h2odragon1
02-08-2008, 04:25 AM
Hi guy's;
I'm in Manila right now, going to Cebu tomorrow. I'll be there for a week Feb 9-16 then back to Manila and then to Bataan. I'll go up to Subic for a day adn dive the New York. I'll be diving with Boardwalk divers. If anyone is free for any of these times it'd be great to met you.
I'll post a report when I get home, and have access to download my pictures.
John.:)

acelockco
02-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Sounds like you are in the making for a great time. Have fun! We can't wait to see you photos!

Ace

Sarah
02-09-2008, 06:57 PM
I don't recall getting an invitation! ;)

h2odragon1
02-09-2008, 11:56 PM

P-U-L-LEASE!!! My wife invited 8 relatives along,(guess who's paying?) ther are 9 of us in a 2 BR. 1 relative could not make it. If you are paying your way, then come along!

acelockco
02-10-2008, 07:02 PM
I should be related to you!!!

Sucker....just kidding....LOL

But seriously, I hope you have the time of your life for all it is costing you! Can't wait to hear about you experiences and would love to see some photos.

Ace

The Publisher
02-10-2008, 07:29 PM
John,

I haven't been to Cebu, which is not overly far from Dumaguete where I have a standing invite to review, so we I would be interested to hear your opinions on the diving.

Hopefully I can get to Davao with a member of our community here, WWD, who is based there and I'll produce some HDV videos of the diving there....it is not a common destination for westerners, but I hear the diving is really good. If all works well with that then we could ad that to a list of future group trips.

Babydamulug's Panay Explorers (http://www.panayexplorers.com/) when it is ready certainly has piqued my curiosity. Even other resort owners I've spoke with have said they think it is going to be a real winner.

Bill22
03-02-2008, 10:57 AM
I haven't been to Cebu, which is not overly far from Dumaguete where I have a standing invite to review, so we I would be interested to hear your opinions on the diving.

Most people that have read my trip reports know my opinion of Cebu :) Great diving there! Pescador Island near Moalboal is at the top of my list for some of best diving that I've done up to this point. I'm thinking about doing my Divemaster there next year. I haven't found any place (yet) where I would rather spend a month :) Malapascua is also great. Thresher Sharks and Mantas :) If I had to choose between the two it would be Moalboal, but both definitely worth spending some time at :)

Bill22
03-02-2008, 11:02 AM

You are more than welcome to accompany me on my next trip to the Philippines ;) I'll most likely be doing a Visayas trip (Southern Leyte, Bohol, Negros, Cebu) or a wreck trip (Subic, Palawan) with a stop in Anilao on the way back. How's your schedule looking this year? :D PM me and we can work out the details ;)