PDA

View Full Version : Who's diving this weekend?!

lottie
02-01-2008, 07:03 PM
I know it's a bit late in the week and the weekend is upon us..

but me, just being nosy, was wondering who's diving and where y'all diving?!

I'm just going to be chilling out, got my rescue c-card today as well, ordered my beanie and a couple of other things from leisurepro, might make it down to the beach (if it stops raining and brightens up a bit), sort out the paperwork for my work permit, clean the house, clean the car, clean the dog...oh it's a busy life in paradise!

scuba smurf
02-01-2008, 08:24 PM
I'll be diving in the north Atlantic, I have a funny feeling that it won't be quite as warm as where you are hehe.

seasnake
02-02-2008, 04:06 PM
We've got hit with an "ice storm" this weekend. Not as bad as they expected, I don't think, but most of the city seems to be housebound.

Chantelle
02-02-2008, 06:10 PM
We got hit with the snow last night.. about 40 cm. We're headed to the quarry tomorrow, for a skills dive! :)

lottie
02-02-2008, 10:28 PM
snow!!! what's snow again? what does it look like? what's it like to touch???

Doogs
02-02-2008, 11:05 PM
I will be diving at a place called Bare Island, you guys may know it out of the the second mission impossible film where tom rides the motor bike.
Good little shore dive when other spots are affected by bigs swells.

Chantelle
02-02-2008, 11:51 PM
snow!!! what's snow again? what does it look like? what's it like to touch???

A lil' bit like this... :D

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/Gitterdun7/Diving/Quarry/DSCI0015.jpg

rubber chicken
02-03-2008, 08:22 AM
I am midway through the 'Advanced Nitrox & Decompression Procedures ' course. So I spent the weekend fusing my cerebellum on tables and trying really, really hard not to drown while indulging in assorted OOA scenarios, stage switching, buoy deployments, buddy breathing exercises and other assorted stress inducing delights :D