PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Maldives!

Aqua Dreams Shaff
01-27-2008, 05:00 AM
Hello Divers!

Well...my name is Shafraz Naeem and all of you can call me Shaff. I'm an ex-navy diver and currently a PADI MSDT. I have been diving for almost 16 years now and i've started my own underwater imaging company called 'Aqua Dreams Imaging' a couple of months ago. The website is currently under construction. But you can watch the photos at: www.flickr.com/photos/aquadreamsimaging/

and the video trailer we made at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6xQFzjy27E

Hmmm...what else? I'm not so good at this! hahaha! Anyways, I do organise a lot of diving trips to photograph and video the marine life all over the Maldives. And tomorrow (28th Feb), me and one of my partners in Aqua Dreams, we are going on a liveaboard trip to photo and video Whale Sharks, Hammerheads, Mantas and also Grey Reef Sharks and whatever impressive creature we can find. We'll be onboard for 6 days...will let everyone know about the trip after I come back...

Take care all...and safe diving!

Cheers

Shaff

Sarah
01-27-2008, 08:15 AM
That was a nice video, welcome Shaff!

bubbles
01-27-2008, 01:56 PM
Welcome Shaff. What island are you based on? The Maldives are my favourite place in the world to dive - everything is sooooooooooooo big and colourful. :) We have visited Meeru and Villamendhoo so far - the latter being our favourite as it was so natural and unspoilt - not overbuilt up like some islands and no ugly water villas. Are there any other unspoilt islands you could recommend which aren't too costly to visit? Have fun on your liveaboard trip!

Just watched your video - very good. What and where is the shipwreck at the end?

wogglep
01-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Hi I am also new, and off to the maldives in a few weeks, sounds a fab place to dive:cool: I cannot wait

The Publisher
01-25-2009, 12:52 AM
Wooglep, I just spoke with a colleague that does HD videography and he got back from the Maldives and he said it was incredible.