PDA

View Full Version : hey from Sydney

Doogs
11-09-2007, 10:23 PM
hey guys,

My name is Doogs and I come from Sydney, I have only just joined the world of diving about a year a go but since I have joined I cant get enough of it
I completed my Rescue dive ticket about 4 months ago and are now looking at doing my Deep and Nitrox specialties. I have also just started to get into the photography side of things, more bad shots then good at the moment but they are getting better, I will upload some I have taken so you can all comment on them (would love some tips to make them better.

Well all the best with diving and I will talk to you all in the chat room and forums

Doogs

ps I also have a facebook (Ewen McDougall) and myspace (www.myspace.com/doogs182) account if you want to add me

lottie
11-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Hi Doogs, welcome to our little space on the web.

Would love to see some of the pics you've taken as well, so feel free to post them up and dive into any thread that is of interest to you.

rubber chicken
11-10-2007, 05:06 AM
G'day from the other side of the paddock.

Doogs
11-10-2007, 09:42 PM
just to let you know I have uploaded some pics
would love some comments and names of species

PinayDiver
11-11-2007, 01:35 AM
hey guys,
ps I also have a facebook (Ewen McDougall) and myspace (www.myspace.com/doogs182) account if you want to add me

Added you at facebook, why not? (friends kept sending me an invite and so I somehow ended up joining the craziness of throwing sheep, toiletpapering friends, sending fish etc. :D)