PDA

View Full Version : Where's everyone diving this weekend?

lottie
10-24-2007, 02:38 PM
Seeing as this hasn't been asked for ages - I thought I'd ask anyway...

So...who's diving this weekend and where y'all diving???

BamaCaveDiver
10-24-2007, 05:20 PM
Seeing as this hasn't been asked for ages - I thought I'd ask anyway...

So...who's diving this weekend and where y'all diving???

In a muddy hole in the ground, with lots of wet rocks everywhere ;)

The Publisher
10-24-2007, 06:49 PM
There's a new site I will be diving at, which is a little more upscale than normal:

http://www.chem.uidaho.edu/safety/dumpster2.jpg

Since it is a good question by Lottie, and we don't want to be too silly with new mods, following the dumpster dive, I'm going to the Philippines mid November to review another resort and shoot & produce another HD dive video.....

lottie
10-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Ask a silly question get a silly answer.....

seasnake
10-25-2007, 03:04 AM
This past weekend I made a special trip to a spot called Deer Island, New Brunswick, Canada. Because of the topography (and bathography, I think it's properly called;) ) this place has crazy tidal currents and hence, loads of marine life. The locals know how to dive the tides and make the most of the area. Water temp was 11C/52F, visibility about 10m/30'. Depth in this area can reach 122m/400', but we didn't exceed 21m/70'.

neptunemd
10-25-2007, 03:05 AM
i plan to dive san agapito, verde island this weekend... hope the skies clear up:D

sds-uk
10-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Wish I was diving this weekend. However I will be diving in a couple of weekend’s time all be it in the UK and in a quarry at that, but at least I'll be diving. I’ll be heading off to the National Diving Centre based near Chepstow, Gloucestershire.

http://www.ndac.co.uk/

rubber chicken
10-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Don't know where I'm diving yet. We have a number of possibilities depending on the weather, sea swell, wind direction etc and usually decide on the day but I am definitely diving somewhere !:)

acelockco
10-25-2007, 09:43 PM
I don't think there will be any diving for me this weekend, as the in-laws are heading up for a BBQ. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I may be able to squeeze a dive or two in on Sunday, but I doubt it.

Maybe I will play hookey this week on day and go diving instead of working.

lottie
10-26-2007, 12:05 AM
Maybe I will play hookey this week on day and go diving instead of working.

I don't blame you...i'd probably do the same in your shoes...have a good weekend :)

Like2dive
10-26-2007, 12:47 AM
We dove today ( the Eagle wreck ) & probably again tomorrow ( take my daughter to the wreck of the Benwood) We live in a dive resort town ( Key Largo ) So we dive durring the week, as it can get a bit crowded on weekends. We are avid wreck divers. We do the reef thing on Vacation. Last year Cozumel. I love the drift diving and the clear water there.The water clarity here in Key Largo has been on the decline last couple years ever since they started building the new highway.