PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone from London and Puerto Galera

lieba
10-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Hi everyone,
My name is Lieba (Leeba) and I am very new to diving, unlike my partner Trevor who is a diving master and teacher and has been diving for over 20 years.
He had a dive shop in Cyprus for 3 and bit years (Titan Divers), but now he is in Puerto Galero opening our new shop that we have just bought Badladz diving shop. but watch the website as we are in the process of giving it a new face.
Well as the Lonely Planet guide for the Philippines said that badladz put the Cohono's back into diving, and although I am slightly biased, I have watched Trevor in action and I KNOW HE IS THE BEST DIVER I HAVE SEEN SO FAR!!
So I am pretty sure we will not fall short of that description. ;)
In any case it is good to see a diver with so much passion and love for diving, no wonder he has got me hooked (and yes I am nuts about him too. sorry)

I just got back from Cyprus where I went to do my Open Water course with my partner, but unfortunately I got a bit ill, so I could not dive, but we did snorkel instead and I can’t believe it we saw a Stingray below us – how cool is that (ok excuse me it was my first ever).

Anyway I’m not sure if we can advertise here but you are all welcome in the Philippines as I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed

I am so grateful to be a part of this fantastic new family.

Have fun diving ;) :)

The Publisher
10-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Kumusta and Mabuhay Lieba :)

We have the Philippine Paradise Divers Form here as well as the Tropang Maninisid Forum for posts in Tagalog....

We've reviewed and produced 2 HD videos so far for 2 P.G. resorts which you can see in the P.P.D. section.

It is always nice to have the proprietors of a dive resort as a member. Next time we're in the area I will stop by and say hello.....

h2odragon1
10-08-2007, 02:45 AM
Where in Puerto Galera is he? Sabang? Little La-laguna? Big La-laguna? Coco beach?

The Publisher
10-08-2007, 03:46 AM
I think their resort is in the port area of Puerto Galera as opposed to Sabang.

There are two resorts in the Sinandigan area and one in the P.G proper area waiting for us to come out and produce some HD videos and review them.

lottie
10-08-2007, 01:10 PM
we saw a Stingray below us – how cool is that (ok excuse me it was my first ever).

Welcome Lieba to our space on the web.
I have yet to see a stingray, and if/when I do see one, i'll probably react the same as you did.

Congrats on completing your OW - the sea's the limit :)